Re: proposed `list-dynamic-libraries'

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: proposed `list-dynamic-libraries'
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 12:37:13 -0300

>> How 'bout lisp/misc.el?

> ;;; misc.el --- some nonstandard basic editing commands for Emacs

> and all misc.el commands (except for the XKCD-inspired `butterfly')
> are related to editing, which list-dynamic-libraries most definitely
> is not.

> But if you think it's a good place, there it goes.

I don't think it matters much.  I'm just not expecting this
list-libraries to grow much in the future nor to be of regular use (it's
more like a debugging tool you might use occasionally).  The former
tells me that it might not deserve its own file, the latter tells me
that it doesn't matter if loading it causes unrelated code to be loaded
as well.

        Stefan