Re: bug tracker woes/misunderstanding

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bug tracker woes/misunderstanding
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 20:37:02 +0300

> From: "Drew Adams" <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:32:01 -0700
> Cc: 'Stefan Monnier' <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> Great.  Please add your explanation as doc, wherever the bug tracker is
> documented (assuming this info is not already there).

It is already there (admin/notes/bugtracker):

    ** How do I reply to an existing bug report?
    Reply to address@hidden, replacing 123 with the number
    of the bug you are interested in.  NB this only sends mail to the
    bug-list, it does NOT (?) send a CC to the original bug submitter.
    So you need to explicitly CC him/her (and anyone else you like).

    Do NOT send a separate copy to the bug list address, since this may
    generate a new report.  The only time to send mail to the bug list
    address is to create a new report.