Re: Can't compile on FreeBSD

From: Yoshiaki Kasahara
Subject: Re: Can't compile on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:22:30 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 19 May 2011 18:10:42 +0900 (JST),
        Yoshiaki Kasahara <address@hidden> said:

> Thank you for your suggestion.  But I believe that this behavior is
> not a bug, because X is not a part of the base system of FreeBSD.

Now I'm feeling that maybe it is better to add -I/usr/local/include
and -L/usr/local/lib for FreeBSD, because most 3rd-party files will be
installed there and building Emacs needs some of them anyway...

--
Yoshiaki Kasahara
Research Institute for Information Technology, Kyushu University