Re: company-mode and Emacs

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: company-mode and Emacs
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:25:34 +0200

On 2011-05-26 3:26 , Stefan Monnier wrote:
Would you be willing to help bridge the gap between company-backends and
completion-at-point-functions?
Hello,

I must admit I haven't kept up with Emacs development in the last year. (I was largely bound to Eclipse at work.) That's is also the reason GNU ELPA isn't mentioned on the website.

But this is a great excuse to get back aboard. But I'll probably need another week to get up to speed...

Moving backends into Emacs sounds good to me. That was the original idea. I only included them to have something usable out of the box.

I'll get to work and will report back to this list.

kind regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher