Re: company-mode, where is the copyrights assignment

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: company-mode, where is the copyrights assignment
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 16:56:16 -0400

Glenn Morris wrote:

> It's probably there somewhere and we're just not seeing it.
> I will ask address@hidden for a definitive answer.

The response: yes, they have your assignment, and have added it to the
file where we normally look for these things (it was not there for some
reason). They said that you might also need to get a disclaimer (from
your employer, I assume). I don't know if they have mentioned this to
you before. I suggest you ask address@hidden about that yourself.