[ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:55:24 +0530

I would like to submit the "OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode" - the
org-odt-YYYYMMDD.tar for inclusion in http://elpa.gnu.org/packages.

The URL for `package-archives' is:

A quick response to the immediately asked questions:

1. The package adds support for exporting Orgmode files to
   OpenDocumentText format. [1]
2. It is a "friendly fork" (or a "feature branch") of Orgmode and is not
   part of official Orgmode Repo (yet).
3. I am the sole author of all the changes introduced by this package. I
   am a signed contributor to Emacs and my copyright assignment number
   is #618390 [2].
4. The package bundles rnc files for OpenDocument format [3]. I need
   help from Emacs developers on what would be the right way to include
   the copyright notice. I would appreciate if someone could offer me a
   helping hand here.

Jambunathan K.

[1] The README can be accessed here:
[2] There is one tiny change submitted by Sean O Halpin.
[3] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-03/msg00857.html