Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:15:21 -0400

> org-html.el is split in to a generic export driver and a html-specific
> formatter. The changes are here big and diffused that a simple diff
> would simply be not that helpful. (Currently both these modules reside
> within org-html.el)

> org-odt.el is dependent on the core driver that is part of org-html.el.

> There are other tiny changes to org.el, org-footnote.el and org-exp.el.

I suggest you divide your changes into a few patches you can push
independently which refactor the existing org code, with the end result
that your new org-odt.el doesn't need extra changes elsewhere.

Also, in order to speed things up, only submit one small patch at
a time, otherwise the maintainers will tend to be overwhelmed reviewing
a large patch and will let it linger for a long time.

        Stefan