Re: pop-to-buffer and friends new behavior or bug?

From: David Koppelman
Subject: Re: pop-to-buffer and friends new behavior or bug?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:17:35 -0500

> Are you sure this happens?  I looked into this and it seems to me that
> deleting a frame created via C-x 5 2 could not be deleted by deleting
> the "last buffer".

I usually open a new frame with C-x 5 b or C-x 5 f, so maybe that's the
problem. I'll set the new frame-auto-delete to nil, but maybe it would
be a good idea to not have the kill buffer commands also kill frames,
except under very limited circumstances.

Thanks for adding the option, setting it to nil works.