Re: pop-to-buffer and friends new behavior or bug?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: pop-to-buffer and friends new behavior or bug?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:12:01 +0200

> The relevant code is in anything.el starting at line 3123 at:
> ;; (@* "Utility: Persistent Action")
>
> and more exactly in `anything-persistent-action-display-buffer'.

I tried to look at anything but it is much too complicated for me.

Besides, evaluating anything-config.el gives the bug

 global-set-key: Key sequence <f5> a starts with non-prefix key <f5>

Anyway: In the buggy version what is the value of NOT-THIS-WINDOW in the
call to `display-buffer' in `anything-persistent-action-display-buffer'?
And what is the selected window at that time?  The minibuffer window?

martin