Re: [display-buffer] a way to make it behave as before?

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: [display-buffer] a way to make it behave as before?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:32:45 +0900

martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:
> The problem is that I started to think about backward compatibility
> only about two weeks ago

The best choice is to revert all your recent changes, I really,
really believe.  I also really believe that you are really
skillful, so I really believe you will bring the new version that
makes everyone happy, within a month.  Please consider that those
who use bzr Emacs are not necessarily the Emacs developers.

(I found a bug that I may have made in Gnus, so I'd like to waste
 all my free time to it. ;-)