Re: MH-E folder completion

From: Mike Kupfer
Subject: Re: MH-E folder completion
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 15:17:11 -0700

Bill Wohler wrote:

> However, the new behavior looks like this:
>
>     Visit folder (default +inbox): +lists/TAB
>
>     Possible completions are:
>     acm       alerts/         all-battery
>     aob       appframework    aquadivelog

You know, I think I'll like this better than the current behavior.
(Though it's hard to say for sure without trying it for a bit.)

First, it's consistent with the completion behavior for, e.g., dired.

Second, it makes more efficient use of the completions window,
especially for those of us with deeply nested folders.

cheers,
mike