Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:40:16 -0400

    Given that ELPA is the natural term for archives compatible with
    package.el, it does not make sense for us to name our archive something
    completely different---and less descriptive.

There are many natural generic terms for such archives.
ELPA has the problem of being the name of one of them
which is not ours.

If Tom were to rename his to TELPA, the problem would go away.
Would you like to join me in asking him to do this?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation