Re: Compiled files without sources????

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Compiled files without sources????
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 00:17:49 -0400

    Who is "we"?  CEDET is not a GNU project.  It is hosted on SourceForge.
    It is not nor has ever been released by the FSF short of the parts
    distributed with Emacs, and is not to be found on GNU servers otherwise.

The assignment contract that is relevant is the assignment for CEDET
itself.  I think our release of patched generated files without
corresponding source contradicts our commitments in that assignment.
Yet another reason this must never be done.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation