Re: php-mode

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: php-mode
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:06:07 +0200

It looks like many people are interested in php-mode.el. Some people
have contacted me before regarding php-mode.el. One of them is Mark
Hershberger (in the recievers of this message). I have shamefully
forgotten about that and not followed up. Sorry Mark.

Another one who have contacted me is Ranko (in the recievers of this message).

We have also had a long discussion off list about php-mode.el with
some people (including Chong, Stefan, Aaron and others. And I see now
that also Mark H was involved a bit there). I have made a pdf copy of
that discussion and will upload it somewhere (but I do not know where
yet).