Re: quit-window new behavior with frames

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: quit-window new behavior with frames
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:52:13 +0200

i use dedicated frames for help and compile buffers, set with

Now when these buffers are displayed in their own frame, "q" has no
more effect.

In emacs23 and recently in 24 too, frame was deleted as expected.

I can't reproduce this at the moment but I modified quit-window
this morning.  Could you please try again?