Re: window.el modify current emacs23 behavior of anything.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: window.el modify current emacs23 behavior of anything.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:35:22 -0400

> The `anything-buffer' disapear from window, the
> `anything-current-buffer' is shown with the original position of
> `point' and the action function should jump to another position.

So, IIUC this problem appears in a content where only one window is
involved, and the point movements are always applied to the
(window-buffer (selected-window)), is that right?

I hope it's not, in which case it can be explained by the usual issue
that moving point won't affect window-point if the current-buffer is not
(window-buffer (selected-window)).

        Stefan