Re: Emacs 23 Mac port

From: Carsten Mattner
Subject: Re: Emacs 23 Mac port
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:06:59 +0100

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  * A few users asked me about the status/plans of the Mac port based
>    on Emacs 24.  Currently I don't have any development branches for
>    that.

I'm late to notice this and would like to ask the following.
Are parts of the "mac port" applicable to Emacs 24 --with-ns Cocoa
fronted? I've had the Cocoa port crash more often than on GNU/Linux
with our without widgets ./configure'd. Also the Cocoa port, contrary to
MacVim.app, cannot display ' properly if I set the font to sgi-screen instead
of Terminus (both in mac dfont format).