Would like complete at-spi functionality, as in gedit

From: Susan Cragin
Subject: Would like complete at-spi functionality, as in gedit
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:26:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I would like to have all at-spi functionality available in EMACS.
Currently some at-spi functionality works and some does not.
While I realize that some of that functionality seems to serve little purpose
right now, I believe it would facilitate the development of applications that
can use it.
In particular, I would like to be able to have text transferable through
at-spi, like it is now in gedit. So in theory I could put text into that kind
of a buffer, from another application, and have it land in EMACS.
I would like it present in the default install, but if this is a problem an
add-on would be acceptable.
Susan Cragin