Re: Patch to rmail.el and sendmail.el needs to go in 24.1.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Patch to rmail.el and sendmail.el needs to go in 24.1.
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:25:40 -0400

    > Since it avoids a dangerous bug, it ought to go in 24.1.
    > Can someone please put it there?

    You should have put it there in the first place.

Please forgive me.  With my rudimentary knowledge of using Bzr -- I
only know how to work with the trunk -- I had no idea it would make a
difference which place the patch gets installed first.  I don't know
why it makes a difference, but please don't explain; I will take your
word for that.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation