Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?

From: Jeremiah Dodds
Subject: Re: Would you like to work on improving Emacs full time?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:29:56 -0400

Tom <address@hidden> writes:

> So the question is: are there people here who'd like to work on an
> often requested feature full time if they could get the necessary
> funding?

I don't have much experience working on emacs, I've only fiddled around
with the source a little bit, but a large part of the reason for that is
because I've been having to spend most of my time doing rather boring
web-dev for money.

I would gladly devote a large majority of my time to improving emacs if
I knew I'd be able to keep a roof over my head and food in my mouth in
the process.