Re: emacs lisp in javascript?

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: emacs lisp in javascript?
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:59:27 -0700

Well, the specific goal I had in mind was this:

Suppose that you could run GNU Emacs in any decent browser,
storing your files over the net -- in something similar
to DropBox or Google Drive.  The servers would be free software,
with multiple providers, good terms of service,
and sane security features, unlike DropBox and Google