Re: .info files

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: .info files
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 02:53:50 -0400

Since a few people asked for it, I implemented this (.info extension).
I felt ok about using no-split, since Karl B said 9 years ago on a
Texinfo mailing list that perhaps it should even be the default:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-texinfo/2003-04/msg00014.html

I still suggest that the 24.1 release announcement would be a good time
to take try and take stock of how many people are making real of Emacs
on MS-DOS (and probably the older Unix variants too).