Elisp manual

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Elisp manual
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:52:02 +0200

I fixed a number of inconsistencies in the Elisp manual, please have a
short look.  I'm not sure about the following issues:

`make-obsolete-variable': New argument `access-type' is not described,
WHEN is not optional.

`define-obsolete-face-alias': WHEN is not optional.

`set-advertised-calling-convention': WHEN is not described.

`describe-mode' lacks description of optional BUFFER argument.

`bidi-paragraph-direction': Doc-string should not have leading "*".

`make-obsolete-variable': Argument ACCESS-TYPE is not described.

martin