Please include updated rst.el in 24.1 release (was: Emacs 24.1 release c

From: Stefan Merten
Subject: Please include updated rst.el in 24.1 release (was: Emacs 24.1 release candidate)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:02:10 +0200

Hi!

Yesterday Chong Yidong wrote:
> If there are no serious
> last-minute problems with this release candidate, it will serve as the
> actual 24.1 tarball, in about a week.

I don't know whether this qualifies as a serious last-minute problem
but...

> This tarball is made from
> revision 108027 on the branch.

...I did the massive update in `list/textmodes/rst.el' from revision
108148 on. Thus I guess they are not included in the release
candidate. Since this update really is a (long pending) major
improvement: Would it be possible to include it in the release
candidate?

                                                Grüße

                                                Stefan