Re: ABI incompatibilities with MinGW GCC 4.7.0

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: ABI incompatibilities with MinGW GCC 4.7.0
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 20:55:35 +0200

Eli Zaretskii writes:
>> It's said to be the only _binary_ incompatibility.
>
> Where did you see that?  I don't think I have, but maybe I missed
> something.

I may be reading too much into the release blurb, but it says "binary
incompatibility notice" and then lists only the two items discussed, of
which the second cannot apply to C programs (so it must be the C++ ABI
change) — that leaves the first item for the C ABI change only.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: