GNU Emacs Custom Mechanical Keyboard Keycaps

From: Patishnock, Timothy Mitchell
Subject: GNU Emacs Custom Mechanical Keyboard Keycaps
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:30:13 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings! I have a question I thought the GNU Emacs community would be
interested in.

I'm currently seeking a mechanical keyboard for professional and gaming
uses on my GNU/Linux machine. I found a company which can custom build
said keyboard with any writing or symbols I desire either laser-etched or
engraved.
Naturally, I would like to have certain keys visually stick out to
indicate GNU Emacs functionality (as vi vi vi is the symbol of the Beast).

Which keys would you edit (space permitting on such a small surface) to
indicate GNU Emacs functionality?

I'm thinking about editing the <alt> key to read <META> on top and alt
in italics below it. Also, the F10 key would read Emacs Menu underneath
the F10 label.

I realize this is a rather unusual request but it would mean a great
deal to me to have your input on this input device.

Sincerely,

/tmp

--
Sent from my Debian GNU/Linux desktop