Have Mac OS X-related patches; need papers.

From: Samuel Bronson
Subject: Have Mac OS X-related patches; need papers.
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:00:58 -0400

I have some changes that I'd like to contribute to Emacs to make it work
better with OS X (some of which I have pushed to
lp:~naesten/emacs/nextstep-stuff and some of which is still sitting in
my source tree).

I think I'm fairly safe in assuming that I'll need copyright assignment
papers for this.  I already have papers for GDB (which I really ought to
*use* at some point); how can I go about extending them?