Re: Different Warnings when compiling each Elisp with a single Emacs pro

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: Different Warnings when compiling each Elisp with a single Emacs process?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:53:01 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:
> My assumption is that compiling a file does not load it.  So I
> don't really understand why there are different warnings.

For starters, each (require '...) form acts like eval-and-compile and each macro
expands before that expansion is compiled.  Then there all the other forms that
will explicitly eval also/only during compilation.

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Eval-During-Compile.html

Regards,
Achim.