Git to Bzr - what works?

From: Daniel Colascione
Subject: Git to Bzr - what works?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:35:16 -0700

I have a bunch of patches locked up in my git mirror of the Emacs trunk. I'd
like to commit some of them, and that involves pushing these patches to a bzr
branch before pushing them to the main repository. But I can't the patches out
of git. I can't find any working git-to-bzr packages that work with the Emacs
trunk. The wiki suggests git-bzr, but both git-bzr and git-bzr-ng both complain
(via git-fast-import) about missing committer records. Does anyone have a
working bidirectional git setup?