Re: Change to bool only partially done?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Change to bool only partially done?
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 07:36:16 -0700

On 09/02/2012 03:45 AM, Jan Djärv wrote:

> The problem seems to be that the makefile rule to
> regenerate globals.h does not trigger.
> Hence an old globals.h was used.

That sounds like a missing dependency in the makefile rule for
gl-stamp.  I looked for something along those lines but could
not find it.  Can you reproduce the problem?  If so, what's
the output of "make -d"?  If not, perhaps the next time the
problem happens we can try to track down this bug in the
build procedure.

I did find an unrelated problem in that rule and fixed it
in trunk bzr 109859.

> What do you mean by different bzr versions?

I merely meant that the checkout wasn't consistent.
This occasionally happens, if bzr is interrupted during
a checkout.