Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: specifying pure space without editing puresize.h
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:25:23 +0200

> From: Ivan Kanis <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:59:33 +0200
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > This was posted two days ago:
> >
> > Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> >> …or call configure with '-DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=some_number' added to
> >> CFLAGS.
> >

> May it should be documented in the relevant info node?

What for?  These are temporary situations that exist until the Emacs
maintainers get their act together and enlarge the size of the pure
storage.  This happens once in a year or two, so I see nothing
important enough to document here, no more than we should be
documenting gazillions of other similar knobs in our headers.