Re: Proposal to improve the nomenclature of scrolling directions

From: Nix
Subject: Re: Proposal to improve the nomenclature of scrolling directions
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:35:46 +0000

On 8 Nov 2012, Drew Adams said:
> That such a non-issue rises to the top here occasionally suggests how little
> Emacs must really need to be regrooved.  This is one of the silliest ways we
> could possibly want to spin our wheels looking for improvements.

Quite. It's really not important. It confuses me once every three or
four years: how terrible!

(The last time was last year, when I was doing a little souping up of
scroll-in-place. Hence my mention of it, which might with luck be a good
thing to come out of this latest mostly useless nomenclature-pedantry
thread. :) )

--
NULL && (void)