Re: Emacs Windows barebin distribution

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Emacs Windows barebin distribution
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 21:22:49 +0100

For the record:

I'm in favor of removing the "barebin" distribution from the "dist"
makefile target, but actually I don't have anything against that
distribution.  What I wanted to achieve was just a way of building the
(full) "binary" distribution without having to build _also_ the
"barebin" one (which I'm not interested in, at least for now).

So, if for some reason it is deemed appropriate support the "barebin"
distribution again, please, make it a different makefile target, so
that those who don't want it don't have to spend the extra time and
disk space.

--
Dani Moncayo