Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r111086: gmm-utils.el (gmm-flet,

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r111086: gmm-utils.el (gmm-flet, gmm-labels): New macros.
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 11:01:45 +0900

Richard Stallman wrote:
> I think the same argument applies to letf.  So the Emacs sources
> should not contain advice or letf.

Ok, I will remove two Gnus codes that use letf from Emacs trunk.
It means increasing the differences between Gnus v5.13 (that of
Emacs) and Ma Gnus (a version that supports many Emacs versions)
a bit.  Of course it doesn't mean removing all the things being
used to keep the compatibility with Emacs versions and XEmacs
versions, since it will make the developers hard to maintain
those Gnus versions.

In addition to this, also I have to modify the mailabbrev code
so that it may expand mail aliases in the minibuffer.