Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] rnc-mode updated for GNU Emacs 23+

From: Tom Emerson
Subject: Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] rnc-mode updated for GNU Emacs 23+
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:52:19 -0500

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> Only the authors of the code can submit such paperwork.
> More specifically, what needs to be done is to find which are the
> contributors (contributions that total less than about 20 lines of code
> don't need to do anything special), and then contact them to ask them if
> they're willing to sign the necessary paperwork (unless they've already
> signed it, of course).
>
> So, the first step is to figure out who are all the
> (non-trivial) contributors.

The changes I made for Emacs 23/24 are trivial. We would need to get
the original author, David Rosenborg, to do the copyright assignment,
and as I mentioned earlier in the thread he hasn't responded to my
inquiries. So until that time (I'll send another after the new year to
allow for him being on holiday) there is nothing to be done.

    -tree

--
Tom Emerson
address@hidden