Re: Issues for 24.3

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Issues for 24.3
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 22:19:08 -0500

Alan Mackenzie wrote:

> 11152: c-doc-comment-style stops working as a style variable.  This is a
> regression in define-globalized-minor-mode.

It feels too late to change define-globalized-minor-mode in emacs-24 at
this stage. Either we can find a cc-mode-specific solution, or live with
the problem in 24.3.

> 11749: 24.1; C-mode indentation gives wrong-type-argument error.  This is
> an error in CC Mode's state cache.

Seems like the patch gives good results, so probably you should install
it to whichever branch you think appropriate. I don't think anyone other
than you can evaluate how safe a cc-mode fix is.

Then I think it's probably time for another pretest.