Re: Better indentation for elisp

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Better indentation for elisp
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:41:13 +0000

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> I think we could just reuse some SLIME indentation ideas for Emacs
>> Lisp.  [...]
> So, I think I could be convinced, but only if the new indentation
> algorithm is sufficiently simple.  [...]

I don't think this is in the original proposal, but the most
interesting indentation feature in SLIME, at least for me, is that is
automatically discovers how to indent user macros. See
http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/doc/html/Semantic-indentation.html

--
João Távora