Re: Better indentation for elisp

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Better indentation for elisp
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:31:32 -0500

> There are 400 lines of code, after I added some better documentation and
> comments.  I decided to share it via  pastebin
> <http://pastebin.com/QXGGU0rW>  , rather than to paste
> the whole code directly in a message.. Excuse me if that's not an acceptable
> way to share code here, it's just the first time I do it.

It's perfectly OK to send a 400-line chunk of code/patch here.
It's also OK to send it via pastebin (tho I personally like it less,
because when you try to find this code via a search engine, you
typically only find the pastebin page and then have trouble finding the
corresponding context (e.g. email in which the patch was mentioned)).

        Stefan "Who hasn't yet had time to look at it"