Re: [patch] minor patch for register.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [patch] minor patch for register.el
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:29:41 +0100

Hi Drew,

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:

> If the attached patch is OK I will send a change log entry.

just out of curiosity, did you have a look at register-list.el?

You can install it from ELPA then define some registers then
C-x r L to list them.

I don't have time right now to make a patch against register.el
to enhance it with features from register-list.el, but that was
(and still is) my plan -- but I want to clean the dust, perhaps
use tabulated-list-mode for it and some other things.

In any case, maybe you can get some ideas from this library.

Best,

--
 Bastien