Setting initial frame's parameters before its creation

From: Leo Liu
Subject: Setting initial frame's parameters before its creation
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 10:26:19 +0800

Hi there,

I am now working with a setup with two screens of different resolutions.
I would like a way in elisp to change the initial frame's parameters
before its creation.

Setting them using x resources seems to be the only way but it could
only provide good defaults for a fixed resolution and thus breaks down
with two resolutions as in my case.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Leo