Re: Setting initial frame's parameters before its creation

From: Tomasz Gajewski
Subject: Re: Setting initial frame's parameters before its creation
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 13:55:14 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> I wrote it more as an experiment than anything else.  If there's
>> enough demand I can try and clean it up, but the main problem is that
>> to use it, you'd need to provide a command-line argument (since just
>> flat out changing the Emacs behavior would break many users's
>> .emacs).
>
> Tho I guess we could introduce a new startup file
> ~/.emacs.d/early-init.el

It would be nice if it could also solve (maybe not so common) problem of
uninstall doxymacs on debian to be able to load development version of
cedet because doxymacs loaded wrong version of eieio before evaluating
my .emacs. I couldn't find any other clean way of doing it.

Or maybe there is some other solution to this that I'm not aware of?

Regards
Tomasz Gajewski