Re: Replacing the `elpa' branch

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Replacing the `elpa' branch
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 00:18:52 -0500

>> Let me know here or over e-mail what needs to be done.  I plan to do
>> some work with the ELPA anyhow after the 24.3 release (to address the
>> things that came up during the ELPA security discussion).
> What's the status of the ELPA branch replacement?

Haven't had time to devote to it.  AFAIK, there's a Git version of the
branch (prepared by Joergen), with the following needs:

1- update it to ELPA's tip.
2- install it somehow into git.sv.gnu.org.
3- update the scripts on elpa.gnu.org.

I think the first step now is to figure out how to do step 2.
Once this is settled, we can do step 1 and then 2.  Step 3 can come
later without too much trouble.

        Stefan