odd gnus imap problem

From: joakim
Subject: odd gnus imap problem
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:56:26 +0100

This is probably a local problem, so I'm now just asking to see if anyone
else has this issue.

A couple of days ago I started having trouble reading an imap group in
gnus.

- I get a message "bad MAC ...". Then I cant continue reading the
- group. I think TLS is involved.
- all my imap resides on a loca dovecot instance on the same laptop
emacs runs
- I get the problem with only one group, the emacs devel group.

--
Joakim Verona