Re: A unified project root interface

From: Eric M. Ludlam
Subject: Re: A unified project root interface
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:12:41 -0400

On 03/21/2013 12:07 AM, Eric M. Ludlam wrote:
Hmmm, well, I managed to split EIEIO to no longer use eval-and-compile,
and it is passing my unit tests, but not my integration tests.  I made
CEDET branch with this change in it in case someone wants to play with it.

http://cedet.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzr/cedet/code/eieiosplit/files/head%3A/lisp/eieio/

Getting the integration tests to pass is more than I have time for
tonight though.

I found the fix for the integration tests, and have been running on this branch this evening. I also removed the eval-and-compile from the defclass macro. All builds and tests seem to run fine.

I did some basic dev with it, and seems to be working fine.

If anyone has comments on this branch, or thoughts that will make it better, let me know.

Eric