Re: SES local variables to define printers

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: SES local variables to define printers
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 14:02:40 -0400

> Well, it also means that your .emacs will grow endlessly as you create
> new sheets, and also that you cannot archive the sheet+printer in the
> same batch easily.

I find it odd that the set of printer functions would grow endlessly
with the number of sheets; I'd expect there to be a fairly limited
number of them, but maybe they differ in "minor" details.

But it sounds like you'd want to extend SES so that you can store/share
definitions of functions in the SES file.

E.g. when you do `p (lambda (...)) RET' SES could immediately ask you to
name that function and save the result somewhere in the file.

> border effect and without any loop structure.

Actually, loop structure doesn't sound problematic w.r.t safety.

        Stefan