Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:52:37 +0200

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
-c
>>   Parameters not saved by `current-window-configuration' or
>>   `window-state-get' are left alone by `set-window-configuration'
>>   respectively are not installed by `window-state-put'.
>
> No, it's just a style you are not used to.

Much as I try, I fail to see how to parse that sentence, but I'm
willing to believe it is correct. Still, I'd recommend rewriting it in
an easier-to-parse way.

(After some effort, I suppose "respectively" distributes "parameters
not saved by c-w-c" to "left alone by s-w-c" and "or w-s-g" to "not
installed by w-s-p". If that is a common idiom in English, is not one
I've ever found, so my recommendation still stands.)