eww bookmarks and url cookies

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: eww bookmarks and url cookies
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:05:30 +0200

I've added support for displaying and editing the url.el cookies -- `M-x
url-cookies-list'.

And while I was at it, I added bookmarks to eww.  I realised what I had
missed for years was a way to easily look at a series of web sites in
sequence, and quickly scan them, so I added `M-n'/`M-p' commands to eww
to do that with the bookmark list.

My use case is that I want to know when the next concert is coming up,
so I have to poll these sites constantly:

http://www.blaaoslo.no/program/          Program | Blå
http://www.lufthavna.no/cafe-mir/        Grünerløkka Lufthavn
http://thecrossroadclub.no/program/      The Crossroad Club   » PROGRAM
http://www.revolveroslo.no/nb/program    Program | Revolver
http://nasjonaljazzscene.no/arrangement/ Arrangement |  Nasjonal Jazzscene
http://rockefeller.no/index.html         Rockefeller Music Hall - John Dee L
http://www.cafemono.no/program/          Program «  Mono

This should save me hours and hours of time.  I mean, if I use it for
the rest of my life, I'll probably have saved as much time as I spent
writing it.  At least.