Re: How to restore the layout?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:26:40 +0200

Hello.

28 jun 2013 kl. 15:18 skrev Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>:

> There's also the issue that you can have fullwidth or fullheight
> frames. For these, keeping the height or width, respectively, is
> important because you want to restore them to the full widht or height
> (the window manager should take care of it), but to the height / width
> they had before.

Your sentence is not clear to me.  Do you mean that fullwidth/height should not
be restored to fullwidth/height if restored on a different monitor, or do you
mean that they should be restored to fullwidth/height?
If the former, I disagree.  If I said fullheight, I expect fullheight, not the
amount of pixels fullheight just happend to be on one monitor.
If the latter, we agree.

        Jan D.