Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: No rule to make target `../lib/ignore-value.h'
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:55:22 +0200

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Then we should remove the configure.bat stuff, no?
> That will make for one less thing to worry about
> while hacking on the build procedure.

I wouldn't oppose, but, OOH, that no one is really willing to maintain
the configure.bat build procedure now does not mean that someone could
not step in. The new procedure does not support building with MSVC,
for example. OTOH, setting up the MSYS build procedure is somewhat
more complex, so removing the old one so soon seems a bit rushed.

Of course, both are moot points if the old procedure does not work.