A new name for the state of a set of frames?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: A new name for the state of a set of frames?
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:25:22 +0200

Bikeshedding season open.

So, I'm extracting the frame handling code from desktop.el and moving
it to a new file, to clean up the interface and facilitate reusing.

I had settled in naming the structure (and thus the file) frame-state
(a state of a set of frames, like frame-configuration is the
configuration of a set of frames), but it has been suggested to me
that it is a really bad name.

What the name will describe (preferably in a short, MS-DOS
short-names-compatible way) is a set of frames and windows that can be
saved & restored, and the data structure used to serialize it. So the
UI aspect of the name is important.

Ideas?

perspective (from Eclipse, apparently)
frame-view